MAS PASTORA HOTEL aims to respect the privacy of customers and users of its website and social networks, and protect the personal data that may have been provided through any form of contact with our hotel chain.
That is why HOTEL MAS PASTORA has implemented the necessary security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security and integrity of personal data of customers, thus preventing loss, treatment or unauthorized access in accordance with current legislation in accordance with current legislation of data protection.
In this sense and, in accordance with the provisions of the European Union Regulation 2016/679 (RGPD), below, we detail the information on the treatment that HOTEL MAS PASTORA performs on its data.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
BUSINESS NAME: ESARODA, S.L. N.I.F. 60614997B Address: C/ Tarragona, 96 ENTLO. 2ª. 08015 Barcelona Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We will process the data obtained to manage the registration process and the relationship with the users of our website, respond and respond to user requests through the different contact forms and administratively manage the contracted service.
And specifically, at HOTEL MAS PASTORA we carry out the following treatments of your personal data:
- ON-LINE RESERVATIONS: By completing the online Reservations form, the user accepts and authorizes ESARODA, S.L. to use and treat in an automated way the personal data provided for the purpose of administering the requested reservation and providing the contracted hosting service. In the event that the user has expressly consented to send commercial communications by checking the box of the form corresponding to the reception of advertising of the services and offers made by the HOTEL MAS PASTORA group, your personal data will be further processed to provide you with information about our news and offers by email. Likewise, the user is informed that they make a reservation that their personal data and those relating to the reservation will be assigned to the companies that make up the HOTEL MAS PASTORA group that have to intervene in the management of the reservation and the execution of the same for the purposes previously described.
- CONTACT FORM: By completing the contact form and opinion of the website, the user accepts and authorizes ESARODA, S.L. to use and process the personal data provided to respond to requests, suggestions and complaints, as well as to improve the quality of the service. For the correct attention and response of the communication, your personal data may be transferred to companies of the HOTEL MAS PASTORA group to give the most opportune response to the request. The user can at any time request the cancellation of their personal data by sending an email to email@example.com.
- NEWSLETTER: When filling in the request to receive the newsletter, the user accepts that his / her email address is included in a distribution list of advertising issues with the purpose of sending news and commercial communications related to HOTEL MAS PASTORA. Thus, in the event that you authorize your subscription to the HOTEL MAS PASTORA newsletter, we will provide you with information about our services and news by email, SMS, telephone calls. Así, en el caso de que autorice su suscripción a la newsletter del HOTEL MAS PASTORA le proporcionaremos información acerca de nuestros servicios y noticias a través de correo electrónico, SMS, llamadas telefónicas.
The user may revoke his consent to send our commercial communications at any time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How have we obtained your personal data and what legitimacy do we have for the processing of your data?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is the express consent that the interested party has previously given us, as well as compliance with legal obligations as set forth in Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, and other legal regulations in force regarding data protection.
Therefore, the personal data we treat come from the interested party or his legal representative. In no case are special categories of personal data treated, such as: data revealing ethnic or racial origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical convictions, union membership data, genetic data, data related to the health of a natural person) .
In cases where there is a prior contractual relationship between the parties, the legitimacy for the development of administrative, tax, accounting and labor obligations that are necessary under current legislation will be the prior existence of such commercial relationship.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data will be kept during the validity of the relationship you have with us and in any case during the periods stipulated in the applicable legal provisions and during the time strictly necessary to attend to possible responsibilities arising from the treatment.
In any case, we will cancel your data when it is no longer necessary or relevant for the purposes for which it was collected after 5 years since the last service contract, provided you have not requested the cancellation of the data beforehand.
The data processed for commercial purposes will remain in force until it requests its deletion. The user can at any time revoke the consent on the processing of their personal data by sending an email to email@example.com.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be transferred to third parties, except for companies belonging to the HOTEL MAS PASTORA group and / or by legal obligation. The data to companies of the same group will be given with the purpose of being able to share the necessary information for the correct provision of the service.
The information that you provide to us both through this website and through the application will be hosted on servers owned by HOTEL MAS PASTORA.
What are your rights?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether HOTEL MAS PASTORA is treating their personal data.
In this way you have the right to obtain confirmation of whether or not we are treating your personal data and, in such case, access them. You can also request that your data be rectified when they are inaccurate or incomplete, as well as request their deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
In addition, in certain circumstances you can request the limitation of the processing of your data or for reasons related to your particular situation, you can also oppose the processing of your data. In this case we will stop treating the data, except for legitimate reasons that prevail over their interests and rights or for the formulation, exercise or defense of claims.
These are your rights:
- ACCESS TO YOUR DATA: You will be able to consult the personal data included in the MAS PASTORA HOTEL files.
- RECTIFICATION OF YOUR DATA: You can modify personal information if it is inaccurate.
- DELETION OF YOUR DATA: You can request that your personal data be deleted.
- PORTABILITY OF YOUR DATA: You can request the reception in electronic format of all the personal data that you have given us, which are necessary for the contractual relationship with HOTEL MAS PASTORA.
- OPPOSITION TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA: You may request that your personal data not be processed.
- LIMITATION THE TREATMENT: You can request the limitation of the treatment in the following cases: a) while the accuracy of the contestation of your personal data is checked b) when the treatment is illegal, but you object to the suppression of your data c) when HOTEL MAS PASTORA does not need to process personal data, but you need them for the exercise or for the defense of claims d) when you have opposed the processing of your personal data.
To exercise these rights you must send email accompanied by a copy of your national identity document by email firstname.lastname@example.org or at the postal address: Data Protection HOTEL MAS PASTORA, C / Clara Campoamor Rodríguez, s / n., 17211 Llafranc (Girona).
In any case, the user has the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if he considers that any right related to the protection of his personal data has been violated or if he considers that the processing of personal data concerning him is infringed. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament.